Narvik Mountain Lodge offers guided ski tours in the Narvik region with an internationally certified Mountain Guide.
We offer programs of 5 and 3 days with ski touring in the Narvik region with full diet and lodging in Narvik Mountain Lodge. 3 days (Friday to Sunday) of ski touring in the Narvik region with an international certified Mountain Guide. 3 nights (Thursday to Sunday) lodging in Narvik Mountain Lodge with full diet. This includes breakfast, lunchpack and dinner (two course meal).
- 3 days of guided ski tours with an international certified Mountain Guide
- 3 nights accommodation with full diet in Narvik Mountain Lodge
- 3 daypasses at the ski resort Narvikfjellet. The ski resort is also open in the evenings and there is ski in-ski out accessability from the lodge to the slopes
- Ski equipment (Can be rented in Narvik, make sure to book well in advance)
- Avalanche equipment (Can be rented in Narvik, make sure to book well in advance)
- Transportation (Can be arranged).
The specific tours will be decided on a day to day basis based on the current weather and snow conditions and the wishes and requirements of the group.
Groups of 4: 9750;- per person
Groups of 5: 8250;- per person
Groups of 6: 7750;- per person
Marius O. Larsen
Opp+Ned Fjellføring is a small guiding company that offers all season mountain guiding in northern Norway. Opp+Ned is based in Narvik and is owned and run by Marius Opdahl Larsen. He is an internationally certified Mountain Guide (IFMGA-UIAGM-IVBV) through the Norwegian guide association Nortind. He also works as a field observer for the Norwegian avalanche forecasting service in the region of Narvik.